Rogue Trader: Pride and Profit
Healing rate depends on how much Damage the character has taken, referred to as a Damaged State.
- Character has taken Damage equal to or less than twice his Toughness Bonus.
- Character heals 1 Wound per day, or his Toughness Bonus in Wounds per day of bed rest.
- Character has taken Damage exceeding twice his Toughness Bonus.
- Character heals 1 Wound per week, or his Toughness Bonus in Wounds per week of bed rest.
- When a character recovers the appropriate number of Wounds, he can change to Lightly Wounded status and recover quicker.
- Character has taken Damage in excess of his Wounds total.
- Critical Damage does not heal naturally – requires medical attention.
- Character heals 1 point of Critical Damage per week of full rest and medical care.
- Once all Critical Damage has been healed, character becomes Heavily Damaged.
Medicae – First Aid
- Heal Medicae character’s Intelligence Bonus in Wounds on Lightly Damaged subjects or 1 Wound from Heavily or Critically Damaged subjects.
- Requires a Full Action – can only be done once per scene.
Medicae – Extended Care
- Medicae character has treat a number of patients equal to his Intelligence Bonus. Cumulative -10 penalty for each additional patient beyond this limit.
- Lightly Damaged patients – Test each day. Heavily or Critically Damaged patients – Test each week.
- Successful Test doubles normal healing amount, plus 1 point per Degree of Success.
- Failure means normal healing rate – 2 or 3 Degrees of Failures inflict 1 Damage on Lightly or Heavily Damaged patients; 4 or more DoF inflict 1d10 Damage. Critical Damage requires Sudden Death tests.